Monday, January 11, 2010

Out of the Woodwork: The Return of the Living Dead

Ah Life... It's come full-circle for me. Back to the game that used to be constantly in my mind and, more importantly, back to hanging out with long-lost friends.

The Klasmeyts are coming out of the wood-work. So many old faces are gearing up for battle this Gladiator Cup and this makes me very excited. I'm hoping the new talent-pool will learn some things from these old dogs. Last Saturday, I was able to game with my batchmate Ricky "Rickeso" Lozano which was immensely fun. On the flip-side, I also had a 1500 skirmmish against the no-Njal Space Wolf army of one of my new comrades, Henri.

The Gladiator cup has brought back life (for some weird reason) to these old school players. Last I checked, the following have already signed-up for the Gladiator League:



1. Jay Estaris
2. Ricky Lozano
3. Ian Pena
4. Jun Ubay
5. Jeff Jongko
6. Arvin Tan
7. Obi Parcon
8. AND PORK Borja
(Si Garrick na lang ata kulang... haha!)


So all you current players out there, why don't you take on one of us for a Gladiator Skirmmish. Bonus Round. We're not too aware of the new rules anymore so you might not find it all too challenging to beat us but you will certainly have fun playing against us. Easy pickings... promise!

And here are some non-bonus-round original Klasmeyts members who signed up in the Gladiator Cup. These guys never left and continue to push the game forward:

1. Lito Tan
2. Ian Siongko
3. Kim Navarro


Check out my Saturday Gaming and Camera guruing Photo documentation on my Facebook site.