Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Iyanden Ghosts - St. Luke's Chapter


The result of three days (and change) cooped up in St Luke's while "Stoney" was being treated. I went through a Urethroscopy + Lithosomethingoranother. It's basically the joy of inserting a camera equipped with a jackhammer through your genitals.

Silver lining was that I got some painting done. I finished 4 Wraithguards, 1 Wraithlord, and 10 Storm Guardians (Conversions - Still have to paint the gems and base of 5 of em). Mostly, this builds my painting speed confidence. I might be able to finish the entire army before the year ends... maybe even before the GT.

Tell me what you think.


Photos were taken using my D300 with the PLASTIC MASTER. Light-tent shots were taken in my house.

7 comments:

Salubri said...

beautiful. baka naman masiraan na ng loob si balian nyan sa pagpintura. :P

it would be nice to see both of you fight it out for best painted. teka ManongGuard mag-GT ka ba?

anyways. the color scheme turned out great. love the basing work.

Balian the Blacksmith said...

right now, my worry is finishing up painting, and not on anyone else :P

besides, a nicely painted army inspires... gaganahan lalo akong mag paint :D

ManongGuard said...

Honestly parang ayokong maglaro. I don't think I have the patience to go 3 games straight and then 2 more the next day.

I would love to display my Iyanden on GT day, though. And I think they are going to let me judge painting so panalo na talaga ako. Hehehe.

Balian the Blacksmith said...

yun!

wboy said...

ang laki pala ng wraithguard. ganda nga nung painting pati ung basing :P

wboy said...

ang laki pala ng wraithguard. ganda nga nung painting pati ung basing :P

ManongGuard said...

Salamat wboy.