Monday, November 09, 2009

My 40K Photographs so far...


Some links to my photoblog that you might find interesting. The first three are Iyanden progress photos, the fourth link is just me fooling around with extension tubes and my Salamanders, while the last one is about my DIY Light Tent (Thousand Sons used to test). You might find this useful if you are into mini photography.

Eldar Craftworld Iyanden
First Iyanden Guardians Squad
Manong's (wraith)Guard

The Making of the Salamanders

Return of the Thousand Sons

Let's do a professional BattleRep soon with two fully painted armies and wicked terrain. I'm very willing to photograph. Salubri or Emcee, maybe you should volunteer your armies.

7 comments:

Balian the Blacksmith said...

my army is being repainted at the moment... they wont be shiny anymore (minimal metallics used), so they should be picture friendly :D

by the end of the month, the army should be ready for a photo op and battle report :D

ManongGuard said...

Bailan = emcee?

That's good to know... I can, however, work with shiny models. Just tell me ahead of time so I can bring the proper equipment. Maybe a Battrep against Joel's well-modeled Death Guard would work.

Salubri said...

huge improvement sa painting between salamanders and the new eldar.

-ryan

Balian the Blacksmith said...

yeah, balian = emcee.

you didnt get the connection? ie balian -> orlando bloom -> legolas -> elf -> skinny -> me :D

ManongGuard said...

@ryan: Really? Thanks kung ganun.
@emcee: So dapat ako Gimli or Staypuff?

Salubri said...

hmm... pwede siguro ako nang full painted army with my eldar. for the battrep i mean. it'll fight like crap but atleast we'll have pictures. lol

and an actual battrep we can pin to the sidebar. :D

ManongGuard said...

Tell me when. Just not this weekend... under the knife again.