Friday, February 09, 2007

Le Deadwing

Dark Angels Preview

"With the Dark Angels Codex set to be released very soon, we can give you your first taste of what's new in this book. Some of the changes to the Dark Angels rules include the ability to break units into Combat Squads, the ability to form mixed armies instead of solely Ravenwing or Deathwing, enhanced equipment, and the new Deathwing Assault rule that allows a powerful force of Deathwing Terminators to Deep Strike in the 1st turn. For all the details on these rules, grab your copy of the Codex: Dark Angels."

Isn't that cool? I think that's cool. :D

On another note I'll turn all my unpainted marines into Blood Angels. Heck I'll even sculpt the curly hair on them. :D Heck maybe I'll buy 3 baals too if they ever get to the stores here. lolz

"Now. Who wants a piece of Alexander!?" <- Taunt designed to demoralize the real men in your enemy's army. lolz

No comments: