Monday, February 26, 2007

Town Cryer Cries Again!!!

Just a few words from yours truly.

First I'd like to inform everyone that Balian and Salubri will most likely (to be confirmed) go to galleria this weekend to go on a marathon WFB session. If you have a WFB army, might as well make a 2k list (proxies are fine as long as they don't look like pepsi bottles :P ).

Second, I'd also like to advise that if you wish to post a picture please do not use photobucket as your host. Photobucket can be very slow and in the interest of making our blog load as quickly as possible I'd suggest finding an alternative host for it that you've proven to be quite fast. Me personally I prefer using www.imageshack.us

Yun lang po.

Hmm... those aren't a few words. Okay. I lieeed. mwahahaha!

p.s: Kung pwede sa inyo Midnight mas okay yun! :D

4 comments:

high noon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
high noon said...

i'll be able to host the games this weekend. just let me know when and who are coming over. :)

Salubri said...

ayun. ayus.

mukhang 40k na lang at poker. balian will bring both.

most likely it's just me and balian. :D

Salubri said...

okay add one more. pupunta daw si lesther. :P