Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Battle bunker reports- January 27, 2009

1000 pts: Hive fleet Conqueror (kuneho) vs Orks (mike) [2 games]

Game 1: (fighting for planet 1; named as "Tyrantula")
Mission: capture and control
Deployment: dawn of war
Result: Draw (1-1)

Summary:
we fought for 5 turns with mike successfully seized the initiative; killing off the tyrant guard on the first turn. hard fought hand to hand and close combat battle with the orks. killing my two broods of genestealers, while in return killed a mob of 20 orcs, 11 shoota boys and 3 deathkoptas... but in the end, both held their grounds in defending each objectives, and the result was a draw.

Game 2: (fighting for the same planet)
Mission: Annihilation
Deployment: Pitch Battle
Result: Kuneho won (8-5)

Summary:
i took the first turn and no assaults was made. i moved forward and shot down his deathkoptas; who fled and never went back. 2 broods of genestealers was assaulted by the rampaging orks; 2 20 strong ork mob took assaulted both my genestealers, where, 1 of my brood was totally wiped out, while the other, won the other battle but the orks are fearless as they are still 12 model strong. my 2 gunfex with 2 TL devourers tookdown the ork mob who eliminated 1 of my genestealers. The tyrant assisted the 4 remaining genestealers and killed 8 orks who in return destroyed my remianing stealers; the close combat was won by the nids and destroying his last mob. his Ork warboss and the nobs squad moved forward but was too far away from the battle and his2 killa kans managed to wound 1 of my gunfex. with my shooting advantage with the Orks, My tyrant and 2 gunfex moved back, shooting his killa kans and managed to shook it. then the nob squad still persistent, my 2 fexes and my tyrant shot and assaulted the nobs squad and his warboss, who in the end loss the battle and was ran down. in the 6th turn, the game ended with only his damaged killa kans who was assaulted by the tyrant, and his shoota boys are the only units left on the table.

thanks mike.... the game was fun and lots of unexpected luck on the nids side. ;P

1 comment:

Kyuzo said...

aba, natuloy pala si A1 at A2 nung martes. :D