Thursday, January 15, 2009

HGR Journal Entry No. 082 - January 11, 2009 galleria games

Attendance: (order in appearance)
Martie, Mickie, Deadeye, Kuneho, Salubri, Henri, and Kyuzo.



Game 1: 1500pts- Hive Fleet Conqueror(Kuneho) vs Tau (Martie)

Mission: seize ground (3 counters)
Deployment: spearhead
Terrain: ruins and buildings

i won the roll for going first deploying 2 assault carnifexes, 1 gunfex, hivetyrant with 3 guards, winged tyrant and 16 hormogaunts; 2 genestealer brood outflanking. Martie deployed his 2 hammerheads, pathfinders and his HQ with two body guards; waiting to outflank are his 2 '20' strong kroot squad, 2 stealth suits and his firewarriors.

turn 1: Martie seized the initiative, nothing much in his movement phase. in the shooting phase, mainly concentrated his fire at my hormogaunts squad and reducing it to 7 models. on my turn, moved everything and ran, my gunfex immobilized the pathfinder's devilfish. my hormogaunts reached his hq crisis suit team and qounding one of his suit team and in return destroying 5 models.

turn2: 1 stealth suit squad outflanked, moving from my right short table edge. moving his 2 hammerheads 6" to have a line of sight to my flying tyrant. using his pathfinders, marking my tyrant and shooting his seeker missiles dealing 2 wounds and caused another wound from a rail gun, leaving it with one wound left. his stealth suit tried to shoot my other tyrant but unfortunately out of his range. his crisis team finally killed my gaunts in the assault phase consolidating 1". on my turn, two genestealers entered from my left and right of my short edges. my flying tyrant moved toward his crisis team preparing for an assault. almost all of my units moved forward and ran except for the gunfex who shot one of his hammerhead and dealing no damage due to disruption pod. the flying tyrant assaulted and killed Martie's hq crisis team. my genedtealers in my left assaulted his pathfinders and clipping one of his hammerhead; leaving the hammerhead stunned and killing his pathfinders. while on my right, the other genestealer squad assaulted his stealth team and wiping in out.

turn 3: fire warriors, 1 kroot squad and another stealth team entered the the game. kroot squad outflanked from my left and stealth suit to my right. his shooting killed my flying tyrant with his hammerhead and both of my genestealer squads are reduced to 4 models from fire warrior, stealth suit, and kroot fire power. my other tyrant moved back towards his stealth team during my turn and my fexes closed for the killing blow on his immobile devil fish and to his hammerhead and manage to blow up both vehicles. one of my genestealer brood managed to assault and eliminated his firewarrior squad, while the other was killed by the kroot squad reducing his kroot to 16.

turn 4: his last kroot squad entered my left flank and moved to assault one of my fexes. stealth suits fired at my remaining genestealer squad and killing it all. nothing much left to do, both kroot squad assaulted my assault fex with108 attacks but managed to deal 2 wounds and in return sliced and diced 3 of his kroots, won the combat and both fled. on my turn, 2 fexes went after his 13 strong kroot squad but and i still loss combat killing my wouned fex.

turn 5: nothing much to do in his turn, his stealth suits fired at my tyrant and killed one of the guards. my gunfex fired his barbed strangler and venom cannon to the fleeing kroot squad reducing it to below half. while in the assault, his other kroot squad fell back from my remaining assault fex.

turn 6: both kroot squad went out of the table edge with only stealth team remaining. moving away from the tyrant and managed to kill another guard at his shooting. with both of us no troops to capture objectives, i was on to annihilating him for the win. but the turn ended with my tyrant closing up to his stealth team. the game ended in a draw....

Game 2: 1500pts- Space marines (Salubri) vs chaos demons(Mickie)... ;p
result: game ended in a draw

Game 3: 2000pts- Space wolves (Henri) vs Eldar (Salubri)
mission: annihilation
deployment: spearhead
result: Henri won

Game 4: 1000pts- Tau (Martie) vs Space marines (Deadeye)
Mission: annihilation
deployment: pitch battle
result: Martie won

Game 5: 2000pts- Hive fleet Conqueror(Kuneho) vs Chaos Demons(Mickie)
mission: annihilation
deployment: pitch battle
result: draw (8-8)

Game 6: 2000pts- Space marines (Deadeye) vs Eldar (Salubri)
Mission: capture and control
deployment: pitch battle
result: Salubri won

No comments: