Friday, May 15, 2009

WE vs WS

BATTLE REPORT

White Scars ( Sigis ) vs. Worldeaters ( Jas )
Army Build: 1000 pts.
Mission: Capture and Control...the center
Result: Draw

Special mention to DPaul from the south who graced the game.

" Blind Fury"

Sigis was happy with the support the guys had given for the supplying the terrains for the up coming tourney so I let him had his hand on the table and threw them in the random way.
The 4x4 table was actually crowded with the terrains. LOL.
We started of with the first turns chasing each other and avoiding the terrains for our vehicles. Until at the third turn our forces finally engaged in a short firefight and a round of blurry melee. I still not over with my games last saturday so I bent my rage at Sigis's SMBikers like a mad man.
In the end I managed to wipeout his forces and manage to lose some men which made my day. But was so blood crazed I forgot the objective at hand.
Sigis was laughing to see how blind I was for blood that day.
A few more tweak at my army and more game I'll get the hang of it and prove that I'm worthy of Khorne's Blessing.

No comments: