Thursday, May 14, 2009

Warhammer 40K Graphic Novels







A recent discovery of mine... Warhammer 40K graphic novels by Boom! Studios (of course, licensed by GW). Excuse to anyone there for my giddyness, if this is already old news to you.

Above are covers of the current in print collections, which are also available in single comic book issues. I have viewed the previews, art looks good.

I will be contacting my friendly neighborhood comic book shop and check if I can get these... will post updates here.

Update#1, May 15, 2009 - Was able to get myself a copy of Exterminatus just an hour ago. The art (hand drawn like other comics), nice quality paper, coloured, story looks ok as well per my quickie browse :P Printed price is $18, was able to get my copy for about 600 pesos (sale in Galleria). For now I can say that the quality would probably be consistent for the other books, also a must have for 40K fans... I will definitely place an order for the rest soon.

2 comments:

Kyuzo said...

naaahhhiiiiiccceeeee!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! Sana meron dito!